C- COMEND Course: Translational Research and Medicine Development
Empower scientists to make a difference in translational medicine.
9th October – 13th October 2017, Berlin
The C-COMEND Course is a free course consisting of an introductory e‑learning (~ 20 hours student investment time) followed by a 5 day face-to-face workshop. The course is intended for PhD students in the second half of their PhD and early postdocs who are involved in translational research.
The face-to-face course will take place in Berlin. Our host is the Berlin-Brandenburg Center for Regenerative Medicine, an alliance between the Charité and the Helmholtz Association.
E-learning course July 2017
Face-to-face course 09th – 13th October
Registration opens April 2017
Restristration Deadline 1st June
Selection of participants 15th June
The C-COMEND course provides participants with the knowledge, philosophy and tools needed in translational research and medicine development empowering them to make a difference in translational medicine.
The course is part of the C-COMEND project which has received funding from the European Union's Erasmus+ Programme.
Upon successful completion of the course participants will…
- have gained a holistic understanding of the medicines development process
- have met and discussed with experts from academia and pharma at eye level
- have heard and discussed real-world stories presented by those who were involved
- have learned about newest approaches in the medicines development sciences
- have networked with peers from different research areas and different countries
Find out more