2023 Meeting of the Study Group Vaccines
The 2023 meeting of the DGfI Study Group Vaccines will take place January 12th to 14th, 2023 at the Helmholtz-Zentrum für Infektionsforschung in Braunschweig abiding by current local Covid-19 regulations.
With a focus on the scientifically and publicly highly relevant topics of vaccine development and deployment, the meeting will provide a stimulating platform for presenting exciting updates in the field of basic and applied vaccine research. It will facilitate and promote professional exchange and networking between scientists coming from academia, regulatory bodies, and industry.
More information you can find here
Helmholtz-Zentrum für Infektionsforschung
- Marylyn Addo (UKE Hamburg)
- Klaus Cichutek (PEI, Langen)
- Mustafa Diken (BioNTech)
- Leif-Eric Sander (Charité Berlin)
Isabelle Bekeredjian-Ding (PEI, ZEPAI, Langen); Luka Cicin-Sain (HZI, Braunschweig)
There will be sessions on the following topics or similar:
- vaccination against infectious agents
- cancer vaccines
- vaccine formulations, antigens, adjuvants and vectors
- vaccine efficiency in preclinical models
- vaccines in clinical studies and follow-ups