About the HZI
How do bacteria and viruses make us sick? How does our immune system defend our body? Which novel pharmaceutical compounds can help us to fight dangerous infections? These are questions we at the HZI want to answer. Our goal: To set up the basis for new diagnostic tools, new drugs and new therapies against infectious diseases.
Find out more about the scientific results of the HZI in the research topics ”Bacterial and Viral Pathogens”, “Immune Response and Interventions” and “Anti-Infectives” in the digital version of our Research Report.
We introduce the complete edition or individual chapters as PDF download.
- Research Report 2016/20179.2 M
- Research Report 2014/201514.9 M
- HZI Research Report 2012/201332 M
- HZI Research Report 2010/20119.0 M
- Research Report 2008/20098.3 M
- Research Report 2006/20078.9 M
- Research Report 2004/20055.7 M
- Research Report 2002/20034.4 M
- Research Report 20012.1 M
- Research Report 1999/20003.3 M