Which infrastructure do we need for our research?
Platforms offer services for scientists and partner of the HZI. At the Central Animal Facilty, zoo keeper care for laboratory mice. Breeding also takes place here. The research groups "Recombinant Protein Expression" and "Biophysical Analysis" offer high-amount production of protein for structural biological questions as well as the biophysical analysis of those proteins.
- Flow Cytometry and Cell Sorting - Dr. Lothar Gröbe
- Genome Analytics - Dr. Robert Geffers
- S3 Labor - Dr. Susanne Talay
- Mouse Pathology - Dr. Marina Pils
- Peptide synthesis - Dr. Werner Tegge
- Recombinant Protein Expression - Dr. Joop van den Heuvel
- Central Animal Facility - Dr. Bastian Pasche
- Translational Proteomics - Prof. Dr. Lothar Jänsch