To support innovative research, platforms offer service platforms for scientists and partners of the HZI, thus enabling them to concentrate on their own core competencies.
Which infrastructure do we need for our research?
At the Central Animal Facilty, zoo keepers care for laboratory mice. Breeding also takes place here. The research groups "Recombinant Protein Expression" and "Biophysical Analysis" offer high-amount production of protein for structural biological questions as well as the biophysical analysis of those proteins.
- Flow Cytometry and Cell Sorting- Dr. Lothar Gröbe
- Genome Analytics- Dr. Robert Geffers
- Biosafety Level 3 Laboratory- Dr. Kai Schulze
- Mouse Pathology- Dr. Marina Greweling-Pils
- Proteome Analytics- Prof. Dr. Lothar Jänsch
- Recombinant Protein Expression- Dr. Joop van den Heuvel
- Animal Facility- Dr. Bastian Pasche
- Transgenic Mice- Prof. Dr. Dagmar Wirth
- Central Facility for Microscopy- PD Dr. Anika Steffen / Dr. Mathias Müsken (Kommissarische Leitung)
08.06.2023 15:00 - Talk - Scientific
28. Hans Herloff Inhoffen Lecture and PhD Awards
22.06.2023 12:00 - Talk - Scientific
Symposium "Cell biology of emerging viral infections"
27.06.2023 - Talk - Scientific
July 6 - 8, 2023 - Symposium - Scientific
International DEEP-DV Summer School
26.08.2023 12:00 - Congress - Scientific
2023 ISAM Congress
20.09.23 - 22.09.23 - Congress - Scientific
"Microbiology 2023: from single cell to microbiome and host".
18.10.2023 12:00 - Workshop - Scientific
Workshop "Cell biology of viral infections"