To support innovative research, platforms offer service platforms for scientists and partners of the HZI, thus enabling them to concentrate on their own core competencies.
At the Central Animal Facilty, zoo keepers care for laboratory mice. Breeding also takes place here. The research groups "Recombinant Protein Expression" and "Biophysical Analysis" offer high-amount production of protein for structural biological questions as well as the biophysical analysis of those proteins.
- Flow Cytometry and Cell Sorting- Dr. Lothar Gröbe
- Genome Analytics- Dr. Robert Geffers
- Biosafety Level 3 Laboratory- Dr. Susanne Talay
- Mouse Pathology- Dr. Marina Pils
- Peptide Synthesis- Dr. Werner Tegge
- Proteome Analytics- Prof. Dr. Lothar Jänsch
- Recombinant Protein Expression- Dr. Joop van den Heuvel
- Animal Facility- Dr. Bastian Pasche
- Transgenic Mice- Prof. Dr. Dagmar Wirth
- Central Facility for Microscopy- PD Dr. Anika Steffen / Dr. Mathias Müsken (Kommissarische Leitung)
There are no results