CPRO Projects in molecular immunology:
- Control of immunological synapse formation in regulatory T lymphocytes with focus on microtubule mediated signal component transport (B16, CRC854, Magdeburg, Germany).
- Characterization of human mucosal associated invariant T cells (MAITs) (coop. Prof. Sandberg, Karolinska, Sweden).
- Characterization of S100A4 as a key regulator for granule positioning (coop. E. Mace / J. Orange, US).
- Characterization of human NK subsets in treated & untreated HCV patients (coop. Prof. Wedemeyer, Hannover Medical School, Germany).
- De-ubiquitin protease mediated immune control in SIRS and Sepsis (coop. Prof. Schlüter, University Magdeburg and Dr. Lodes ICU Magdeburg, Germany).
- Fungal mitochondrial proteome analyses (coop. TU, Mendel).
CPRO projects with focus on pathogen induced immune Regulation:
- Characterizing the role of CD56 negative NK cells in HIV/HCV infections (coop. Prof. Sandberg, Prof. Björkström, Karolinska, Sweden).
- EBV-specific alterations of the ubiquitin system in the process of B cell transformation (coop. Prof. Delecluse, DKFZ, Heidelberg, Germany).
- Analyses of host signaling induced by PLY from Streptococcus pneumoniae (coop. Chakraborty, University Gießen, Germany).
- Importance of Tubulin-tyrosine-ligase (TTL) controlled microtubule dynamics in viral infection (coop. Prof. Sodeik, Medical School Hannover, Germany).
- Identification of protein interactions in CMV infection (coop. Prof. S. Jonjic, Croatia)
Bachelor & Master
Are you interested in a bachelor or master thesis? We are looking forward to your request!