HZI magazine "InFact"
For many years the InFact has been the staff magazine of the Helmholtz Centre for Infection Research and has been an integral part of the internal communication. Since 2017, the magazine is also available on the HZI homepage for everyone who is interested. In reports, interviews and portraits, HZI employees inform about research projects, the research strategy and the people at the various HZI locations. Have fun reading the InFact!
- Cover Story: Germ Time – Safe protection against infections
- Location: 10 years of HIPS
- Interview: Ulrich Kalinke – “Big data is one of the big topics of the future, also for infection research“
- Portrait: Alice McHardy – “Every day I feel that I am doing something meaningful”
- Cover Story: THE SUPER STRIKER - How herpesviruses dribble out the immune system
- Location: Antibiotics of the future?
- Interview: Thomas Pietschmann - “Better safe than sorry - especially regarding infectious
- Interviwe: Markus Cornberg “My goal is to be able to make an individual treatment decision for each patient”
- Portrait: Anja Anfang - A service provider with passion
- Cover story: The zoo in our intestine
- Interview: Christopher Baum discusses the common future of HZI and MHH
- Portrait: Vet Marina Pils sheds light on the finest tissue structures
- Locations: The first research groups start their work at the HIRI in Würzburg
- Cover story: Research knows no borders
- Interview: Eva Medina talks about research on alternatives to antibiotics
- Locations: New research projects at the Braunschweig Integrated Centre of Systems Biology
- Portrait: Nano-researcher Gregor Fuhrmann wants to use tiny vesicles for transporters