Maximiliano Gutierrez "Understanding intracellular persistence of mycobacteria"
Building and room
Hall 02 in Bldg. B2.1
MRC National Institute for Medical Research, London
How to find us in Saarbrücken
The HIPS building is located at the east entrance on the main campus of Saarland University, which is situated outside the city centre of Saarbrücken, the state capital of Saarland. Saarland is located in the south-west of Germany, having common frontiers with Luxembourg and France.
Helmholtz-Institut für Pharmazeutische Forschung Saarland (HIPS)
Universitätscampus E8 1
- from the north (Cologne/Trier) via the motorway A1/A8 to „Autobahnkreuz Neunkirchen“, take A6 to „Saarbrücken“
- from the east (Kaiserslautern/Mannheim) via A6 to "Saarbrücken/Paris"
- from the north-west from Luxembourg via A620 by-pass the city centre and follow A6 to „Mannheim“
- from the west (Metz/Paris) and south-west (Strasbourg) via the A4/A320 (E50) follow A6 (E50) to „Mannheim“
- to reach the campus from motorway A6: take exit no. 5 „St. Ingbert West/Universität“, follow „Universität Ost“, (ca. 6 km)
(ICE/TGV and Intercity - Saarbrücken Central Station) you can reach the campus by local busses from the main train station (112, 124) and the city centre (101, 102, 109, 111) within 15 min
- HIPS at UdS Campus (pdf, 137 kB)