The Alumni of the Helmholtz Centre for Infection Research (HZI Alumni) in Braunschweig are a social and career network for former employees as well as for friends and sponsors of the HZI and the former German Research centre for Biotechnology (GBF).
The aims of the HZI Alumni network are:
- to support long-lasting personal and professional relationships between present and former members of our centre
- to foster cross-cultural communication and world-wide networking among alumni of the HZI and the GBF
- to establish information and knowledge transfer between the HZI and other institutions within science, politics and society
- to communicate scientific news and recent developments at the HZI
- to promote career progression for HZI Alumni and HZI scientists