The 13th International Conference on Biological Barriers is an international scientific event, organized every two years with constantly 200+ participants from all over the world.
The focus of BioBarriers 2020 is on drug delivery in the context of infection research. Sessions include RNA Delivery, Advanced Drug Carriers, Microbiology, Bioprinting and Organ-On-Chip Technologies. Moreover, we will discuss innovative concepts and materials, advanced fabrication technologies and polymers.
Target audience are early stage researchers as well as expert scientists and professionals from academia and industry.
The programme combines:
- international experts presenting their views and latest results
- opportunities for contributed podium and poster presentations
- explicit poster session with short oral presentations (poster pitch)
- industry exhibition – selected companies present their latest technologies
- Wirkstoff-Transport- Prof. Dr. Claus-Michael Lehr