The focus of the topic „Anti-Infectives“ is on the investigation of natural products – substances that are produced by microorganisms in great variety. Some of these substances have medical effects. The researchers aim to characterize these agents and, in cooperation with industrial partners, to further develop them until their application to patients.
- Biological Systems Analysis - Prof. Dr. Ursula Bilitewski
- Chemical Biology - Prof. Dr. Mark Brönstrup
- Chemical Biology of Carbohydrates - Dr. Alexander Titz
- Medicinal Chemistry - Prof. Dr. Markus Kalesse
- Actinobacteria Metabolic Engineering - Dr. Andriy Luzhetskyy
- Microbial Natural Products - Prof. Dr. Rolf Müller
- Microbial Strain Collection - PD Dr. Joachim Wink
- Microbial Drugs - Prof. Dr. Marc Stadler
- NMR-based structural chemistry
- Tuberculosis Research - Prof. Dr. Mahavir Singh
- Drug Delivery - Prof. Dr. Claus-Michael Lehr
- Drug Design and Optimization - Prof. Dr. Rolf W. Hartmann
09.12.2014, 17:00 - Vortrag - Scientific
HIPS Talk: "Lipids Go Viral: Role of Lipid Droplets in Hepatitis C Virus Replication"
10.12.2014, 17:00 - HZI-Kolloquium - Scientific
Sebastian Voigt "Title to be announced"
11.12.2014, 10:00 - Symposium - Scientific
7th International PhD Symposium
20.01.2015, exact time will be set up soon - Symposium - Scientific
Day on different aspects of translation
18.02.2015, 17:15 - HZI-Kolloquium - Scientific
Elaine Tuomanen "Title to be announced"
4. - 8. May 2014, 9am - 6pm - Workshop - Scientific
Epidemiology - Springschool