Staff Magazine "InFact"
For many years the InFact has been the staff magazine of the Helmholtz Centre for Infection Research and has been an integral part of the internal communication. Since 2017, the magazine is also available on the HZI homepage for everyone who is interested. In reports, interviews and portraits, HZI employees inform about research projects, the research strategy and the people at the various HZI locations. Have fun reading the InFact!
- Locations: SORMAS: Rapid deployment in monkey pox outbreak in Nigeria
- Interview: Dieter Jahn on the partnership of the HZI and the TU Braunschweig
- Portrait: Stefan Schmelz prints his world the way he likes it
- Interview: Christopher Baum discusses the common future of HZI and MHH
- Portrait: Vet Marina Pils sheds light on the finest tissue structures
- Locations: The first research groups start their work at the HIRI in Würzburg
- Interview: Eva Medina talks about research on alternatives to antibiotics
- Locations: New research projects at the Braunschweig Integrated Centre of Systems Biology
- Portrait: Nano-researcher Gregor Fuhrmann wants to use tiny vesicles for transporters